U.S. will not provide A123 with remaining grant money
WASHINGTON Dec 10 (Reuters) - The U.S. Energy Department will not dole out the remaining half of its $249 million grant to now-bankrupt battery maker A123, a department official said on Monday.
China's Wanxiang Group won an auction over the weekend for most of the assets of A123, which makes lithium ion batteries for electric cars.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge