U.S. will not provide A123 with remaining grant money
WASHINGTON Dec 10 (Reuters) - The U.S. Energy Department will not dole out the remaining half of its $249 million grant to now-bankrupt battery maker A123, a department official said on Monday.
China's Wanxiang Group won an auction over the weekend for most of the assets of A123, which makes lithium ion batteries for electric cars.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data