Taiwan PC maker Acer's Nov sales slide 32 pct
TAIPEI Dec 10 (Reuters) - Taiwanese PC maker Acer Inc reported on Monday unconsolidated November sales of T$24.4 billion ($839.73 million), 32 percent lower than the same month a year earlier.
The figure compared with T$35.76 billion a year ago and with the previous month's T$25.5 billion.
The company did not give further details. ($1 = 29.0570 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions