Taiwan PC maker Acer's Nov sales slide 32 pct
TAIPEI Dec 10 (Reuters) - Taiwanese PC maker Acer Inc reported on Monday unconsolidated November sales of T$24.4 billion ($839.73 million), 32 percent lower than the same month a year earlier.
The figure compared with T$35.76 billion a year ago and with the previous month's T$25.5 billion.
The company did not give further details. ($1 = 29.0570 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image