Taiwan PC maker Acer's Nov sales slide 32 pct
TAIPEI Dec 10 (Reuters) - Taiwanese PC maker Acer Inc reported on Monday unconsolidated November sales of T$24.4 billion ($839.73 million), 32 percent lower than the same month a year earlier.
The figure compared with T$35.76 billion a year ago and with the previous month's T$25.5 billion.
The company did not give further details. ($1 = 29.0570 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- Gaza rockets land deep in Israel as it bombards Palestinian enclave |
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Both candidates in Indonesia election claim victory; Jokowi ahead in more counts |
- Argentina, Netherlands set for battle, Brazil wonders what happened
- Former New Orleans Mayor Nagin gets 10 years in corruption case