AIG sale of ILFC has May 15 deadline - filing
Dec 10 (Reuters) - American International Group Inc and the Chinese consortium buying its plane leasing business ILFC would have the right to terminate the deal if it had not closed by May 15 of next year, AIG said in a regulatory filing on Monday.
AIG said it would also retain the right to at least one seat on ILFC's board as long as it retained around a 5 percent stake in the company.
- Palestinian fighters raid Israel on Gaza "truce" day |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Ukraine claims more territory as fight intensifies with rebels
- Huge blaze out of control in Tripoli battle as Libya slides into chaos |