AIG sale of ILFC has May 15 deadline - filing
Dec 10 (Reuters) - American International Group Inc and the Chinese consortium buying its plane leasing business ILFC would have the right to terminate the deal if it had not closed by May 15 of next year, AIG said in a regulatory filing on Monday.
AIG said it would also retain the right to at least one seat on ILFC's board as long as it retained around a 5 percent stake in the company.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5