Fannie Mae to sell $2 billion bills on Wednesday
Dec 10 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it will sell $2 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will consist of $1 billion of three-month bills, due March 13 2013, and $1 billion of six-month bills, due June 12, 2013.
Settlement is Dec. 12-13.
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports