Fannie Mae to sell $2 billion bills on Wednesday
Dec 10 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it will sell $2 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will consist of $1 billion of three-month bills, due March 13 2013, and $1 billion of six-month bills, due June 12, 2013.
Settlement is Dec. 12-13.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image