Freddie Mac to sell $3 billion bills on Monday
Dec 10 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said it will sell $3 billion reference bills on Monday.
The sale consists of $1.5 billion of three-month bills due March 11, 2013, and $1.5 billion of six-month bills due June 10, 2013.
The bills will be sold over the Internet in a Dutch auction. In such uniform price auctions, successful bidders pay only the price of the lowest accepted bid rather than the actual price as in a conventional multiple-price auction.
Bids will be accepted from authorized dealers until 9:45 a.m. EST (1445 GMT).
Settlement is Dec 11.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'