Greece narrows Jan-Nov budget gap by 40 pct y/y
ATHENS Dec 10 (Reuters) - Greece narrowed its central government budget gap by 40 percent in the first 11 months of the year, the finance ministry said on Monday.
The figure for the Jan-Nov period, which excludes local authority and social security spending, fell to 12.9 billion euros from 21.5 billion in the same period last year, the ministry said in a statement.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet