Greggs CEO quits to take up Brakes post
LONDON Dec 10 (Reuters) - British baker Greggs said on Monday its Chief Executive Ken McMeikan is to quit the firm to take up the CEO role at catering firm Brakes Group.
McMeikan, CEO since 2008, will stay in his position whilst a successor is appointed.
Brakes, which supplies food and machinery to the catering industry and has over 10,000 staff, is owned by private equity firm Bain Capital.
Greggs said there had been no significant change to trading since its Oct. 11 update.
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance
- U.S. general says cannot rule out larger ground role in Iraq