Taiwan Apple Inc supplier Hon Hai's Nov sales up 14.5 pct
TAIPEI Dec 10 (Reuters) - Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd , a major supplier of parts to Apple Inc, said on Monday that unconsolidated November sales rose 14.5 percent from a year earlier.
The company said revenue was T$351.7 billion ($12.10 billion) for the month compared with T$307.2 billion a year earlier and T$275.7 billion in the previous month.
Hon Hai did not give any further details in its statement.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets