Taiwan Apple Inc supplier Hon Hai's Nov sales up 14.5 pct
TAIPEI Dec 10 (Reuters) - Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd , a major supplier of parts to Apple Inc, said on Monday that unconsolidated November sales rose 14.5 percent from a year earlier.
The company said revenue was T$351.7 billion ($12.10 billion) for the month compared with T$307.2 billion a year earlier and T$275.7 billion in the previous month.
Hon Hai did not give any further details in its statement.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge