Honeywell forecasts slow growth for 2013
Dec 10 (Reuters) - Honeywell International forecast fiscal 2013 profit and revenue largely below estimates and said it agreed to buy mobile computing devices maker Intermec Inc for $600 million.
The company said in a statement it was planning for a "continued slow-growth macro environment in 2013."
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad