Honeywell forecasts slow growth for 2013
Dec 10 (Reuters) - Honeywell International forecast fiscal 2013 profit and revenue largely below estimates and said it agreed to buy mobile computing devices maker Intermec Inc for $600 million.
The company said in a statement it was planning for a "continued slow-growth macro environment in 2013."
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |