Honeywell forecasts slow growth for 2013
Dec 10 (Reuters) - Honeywell International forecast fiscal 2013 profit and revenue largely below estimates and said it agreed to buy mobile computing devices maker Intermec Inc for $600 million.
The company said in a statement it was planning for a "continued slow-growth macro environment in 2013."
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage