Marathon Oil Announces Executive Change
HOUSTON, Dec. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) announced today that David E. Roberts, Jr., executive vice president and chief operating officer, has resigned in order to pursue other interests. Roberts' resignation is effective Dec. 14, 2012.
Since joining Marathon in 2006, Roberts has been an important contributor to the Company's upstream success. The Company's board of directors and management team thank him for the contributions he has made to Marathon and offer their best wishes to him in his future endeavors.
CONTACT: Media Relations Contacts Lee Warren: 713-296-4103 John Porretto: 713-296-4102 Investor Relations Contacts Howard Thill: 713-296-4140 Chris Phillips: 713-296-3213
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports