Medtronic CEO Omar Ishrak to Speak at JP Morgan Healthcare Conference
MINNEAPOLIS - Dec 10, 2012 - Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT), the world's leading medical technology company, today announced it will participate in the JP Morgan 31st Annual Healthcare Conference on Monday, January 7, 2013 in San Francisco.
Omar Ishrak, chairman and chief executive officer of Medtronic will make a presentation about Medtronic beginning at 9:30 a.m. PST (11:30 a.m. CST).
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on January 7, 2013, by clicking on the Investors link on the Medtronic home page at http://www.medtronic.com.
Medtronic, Inc. (www.medtronic.com), headquartered in Minneapolis, is the global leader in medical technology - alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life for millions of people around the world.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Medtronic, Inc. via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |