Indiana Finance Authority to sell $1.259 bln revs
Dec 10 (Reuters) - Indiana Finance Authority plans to sell $1.259 billion of Industrial Development Revenue Bonds on Thursday, a market source said on Monday.
The series 2012 bonds are for the Midwest Fertilizer Corp project.
According to the preliminary official statement, the lead manager of the sale is Guggenheim Securities.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details