Care home company Korian plans to buy German peer Curanum
FRANKFURT Dec 10 (Reuters) - French care home operator Korian said it would make a takeover offer for German peer Curanum AG.
The cash offer of 2.50 euros per share is subject to a minimum acceptance threshold of 75 percent, Korian said on Monday.
Based on 42.5 million shares outstanding, the bid would value Curanum at 106.3 million euros ($137.4 million). ($1 = 0.7735 euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |