Care home company Korian plans to buy German peer Curanum
FRANKFURT Dec 10 (Reuters) - French care home operator Korian said it would make a takeover offer for German peer Curanum AG.
The cash offer of 2.50 euros per share is subject to a minimum acceptance threshold of 75 percent, Korian said on Monday.
Based on 42.5 million shares outstanding, the bid would value Curanum at 106.3 million euros ($137.4 million). ($1 = 0.7735 euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’