Care home company Korian plans to buy German peer Curanum
FRANKFURT Dec 10 (Reuters) - French care home operator Korian said it would make a takeover offer for German peer Curanum AG.
The cash offer of 2.50 euros per share is subject to a minimum acceptance threshold of 75 percent, Korian said on Monday.
Based on 42.5 million shares outstanding, the bid would value Curanum at 106.3 million euros ($137.4 million). ($1 = 0.7735 euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |