- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
Care home company Korian plans to buy German peer Curanum
FRANKFURT Dec 10 (Reuters) - French care home operator Korian said it would make a takeover offer for German peer Curanum AG.
The cash offer of 2.50 euros per share is subject to a minimum acceptance threshold of 75 percent, Korian said on Monday.
Based on 42.5 million shares outstanding, the bid would value Curanum at 106.3 million euros ($137.4 million). ($1 = 0.7735 euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this