Ex-divs to take 1.7 points off FTSE 100 on Weds
The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Wednesday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 1.7 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND INDEX IMPACT (pence) (points) Babcock International 6.3 0.09 Polymetal 31.0 ($0.5) 0.24 Wolseley 122.0 1.37 Among FTSE 250 companies going ex-dividend are: COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND Bellway 14.0 3I Group 0.3 Caledonia Investments 12.9 Investec 8.0 Marston's 3.9 Mitie Group 4.6 Worldwide Healthcare Trust 7.0 3I Infrastructure Plc 3.0
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote