Bank of Canada to auction C$1.5 bln 24-day T-bills
TORONTO Dec 10 (Reuters) - Bank of Canada on Monday said it plans to auction C$1.5 billion ($1.52 billion) of 24-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Dec 11.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers |
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default