Bank of Canada to auction C$1.5 bln 24-day T-bills
TORONTO Dec 10 (Reuters) - Bank of Canada on Monday said it plans to auction C$1.5 billion ($1.52 billion) of 24-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Dec 11.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb