Bank of Canada to auction C$1.5 bln 24-day T-bills
TORONTO Dec 10 (Reuters) - Bank of Canada on Monday said it plans to auction C$1.5 billion ($1.52 billion) of 24-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Dec 11.
- A week on, Gaza war takes on deadly routine despite calls for truce |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels |
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources