Bank of Canada to auction C$1.5 bln 24-day T-bills
TORONTO Dec 10 (Reuters) - Bank of Canada on Monday said it plans to auction C$1.5 billion ($1.52 billion) of 24-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Dec 11.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East