European stock index futures edge higher
LONDON Dec 10 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Monday, with encouraging Chinese factory data and a U.S. jobs report improving the global economic outlook.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were flat to 0.1 percent higher.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Missouri suburb braces for more racial unrest but calm prevails
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another