European stock index futures turn negative
LONDON Dec 10 (Reuters) - European stock index futures turned negative in early trading on Monday, with deepening political uncertainty in Italy and disappointing Chinese trade data hurting sentiment.
At 0720 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 to 0.3 percent lower after slight gains earlier.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting