European stock index futures turn negative
LONDON Dec 10 (Reuters) - European stock index futures turned negative in early trading on Monday, with deepening political uncertainty in Italy and disappointing Chinese trade data hurting sentiment.
At 0720 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 to 0.3 percent lower after slight gains earlier.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet