Nikkei rises to 7-month high after strong U.S. jobs data
TOKYO, Dec 10 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average rose to a seven-month high in early trade on Monday after a better-than-expected U.S. jobs report, while a weak yen also boosted the shares of exporters. The Nikkei gained 0.5 percent to 9571.24, while the broader Topix added 0.4 percent to 793.57.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data