Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars, sol stable
LIMA Dec 10 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency traded stable.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Nose gear on plane collapses at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Knife-wielding assailants attack people in central China: Xinhua