Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars, sol stable
LIMA Dec 10 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency traded stable.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image