McDonald's November restaurant sales beat expectations
Dec 10 (Reuters) - McDonald's Corp reported on Monday a stronger-than-expected 2.4 percent rise in November sales at established restaurants, helped by strength in breakfast in the United States and lower-priced offerings in Europe.
Analysts, on average, had expected a 0.17 percent rise in sales at restaurants open at least 13 months, according to Consensus Metrix.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data