Florida's Orlando-Orange Cty Express Auth to sell $276.3 mln revs
Dec 10 (Reuters) - Florida's Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority is planning to sell $276.3 million of revenue refunding bonds on Thursday, said a market source on Monday.
The lead manager on the sale is Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label