PRESS DIGEST - RUSSIA - Dec 10
MOSCOW Dec 10 (Reuters) - The following are some of the leading stories in Russia's newspapers on Monday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- The parliament representatives of Russia's ruling United Russia party have prepared a law banning foreign recruiting companies from sending temporary personnel to Russia in response to the U.S. Senate's passage of the Magnitsky Act.
- Russia's Rosneft has agreed with ExxonMobile on the conditions to jointly develop shale oil in Western Siberia. The U.S. oil and gas corporation is expected to invest in the project at least $300 million, the daily says.
- Russia-American trade enters a new dark period as Russia imposes restrictions on U.S. meat imports, the daily says.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command