PRESS DIGEST - RUSSIA - Dec 10
MOSCOW Dec 10 (Reuters) - The following are some of the leading stories in Russia's newspapers on Monday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- The parliament representatives of Russia's ruling United Russia party have prepared a law banning foreign recruiting companies from sending temporary personnel to Russia in response to the U.S. Senate's passage of the Magnitsky Act.
- Russia's Rosneft has agreed with ExxonMobile on the conditions to jointly develop shale oil in Western Siberia. The U.S. oil and gas corporation is expected to invest in the project at least $300 million, the daily says.
- Russia-American trade enters a new dark period as Russia imposes restrictions on U.S. meat imports, the daily says.
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies