Taiwan contract laptop maker Quanta's Nov sales down 11.2 pct
TAIPEI Dec 10 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Quanta Computer Inc , the world's top contract laptop PC maker, said on Monday that consolidated November sales totalled T$86.05 billion ($2.96 billion), down 11.2 percent from T$96.86 billion a year earlier.
The figure was also down from the previous month's T$99.24 billion.
The company did not give further details.
For a table on Quanta's website, see here ($1 = 29.0570 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash