Taiwan contract laptop maker Quanta's Nov sales down 11.2 pct
TAIPEI Dec 10 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Quanta Computer Inc , the world's top contract laptop PC maker, said on Monday that consolidated November sales totalled T$86.05 billion ($2.96 billion), down 11.2 percent from T$96.86 billion a year earlier.
The figure was also down from the previous month's T$99.24 billion.
The company did not give further details.
For a table on Quanta's website, see here ($1 = 29.0570 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- No criminal charges in fatal gun range shooting by nine-year-old girl
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- Chinese interceptions of U.S. military planes could intensify due to submarine base