CORRECTED-BRIEF-Sempra applies for liquefaction permit at Cameron LNG terminal
(Corrects headline to show company applied for, not received, liquefaction project permit)
Dec 10 (Reuters) - Dec 10 (Reuters) - Sempra Energy : * Cameron LNG reaches another milestone with federal permit application to construct liquefaction project * Says to add natural gas liquefaction and export facilities to its existing Cameron LNG terminal * Facility is expected to begin delivering LNG to international markets in 2017 * New facility will be comprised of three liquefaction trains with total export capability of 12 million tonnes/annum of LNG * Source text * Further company coverage
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'