CORRECTED-BRIEF-Sempra applies for liquefaction permit at Cameron LNG terminal
(Corrects headline to show company applied for, not received, liquefaction project permit)
Dec 10 (Reuters) - Dec 10 (Reuters) - Sempra Energy : * Cameron LNG reaches another milestone with federal permit application to construct liquefaction project * Says to add natural gas liquefaction and export facilities to its existing Cameron LNG terminal * Facility is expected to begin delivering LNG to international markets in 2017 * New facility will be comprised of three liquefaction trains with total export capability of 12 million tonnes/annum of LNG * Source text * Further company coverage
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |