Spain's Treasury to sell up to 5.5 bln euros in paper this week
MADRID Dec 10 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury plans to auction up to 5.5 billion euros in government paper this week, the government said on Monday.
The Treasury said it would auction between 2.5 billion euros and 3.5 billion euros of 12-month and 18-month bills on Tuesday.
On Thursday, the Treasury will sell 1.0 billion euros to 2.0 billion euros of three bonds. They are an Oct. 31, 2015 bond with a 3.75 percent coupon; a July 30, 2017 bond with a 5.5 percent coupon; and a July 30, 2040 bond with a 4.9 percent coupon.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials