Spain's Treasury to sell up to 5.5 bln euros in paper this week
MADRID Dec 10 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury plans to auction up to 5.5 billion euros in government paper this week, the government said on Monday.
The Treasury said it would auction between 2.5 billion euros and 3.5 billion euros of 12-month and 18-month bills on Tuesday.
On Thursday, the Treasury will sell 1.0 billion euros to 2.0 billion euros of three bonds. They are an Oct. 31, 2015 bond with a 3.75 percent coupon; a July 30, 2017 bond with a 5.5 percent coupon; and a July 30, 2040 bond with a 4.9 percent coupon.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter