Russia opposes external political "recipes" for Syria
MOSCOW Dec 10 (Reuters) - Russia said on Monday it opposed any setting of preconditions for talks between the Syrian government and its enemies, and that plans for the country's political future cannot be forced on it from outside.
The Foreign Ministry repeated calls for an end to fighting and start of talks between the Syrian government and opposition but said Russia rejected "attempts to force prepared recipes for socio-political development" on the Middle Eastern nation.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea