TSMC says November sales up 24 pct year-on-year
TAIPEI Dec 10 (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's biggest contract chipmaker, said on Monday that its sales in November rose 23.9 percent from a year earlier, though they fell 11.4 percent from a month ago.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) said unconsolidated sales totalled T$43.64 billion ($1.50 billion) last month, compared with T$35.2 billion a year earlier and T$49.3 billion in the previous month.
Consolidated sales totalled T$44.3 billion, up 23.4 percent a year earlier.
The company did not give further details.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |