TSMC says November sales up 24 pct year-on-year
TAIPEI Dec 10 (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's biggest contract chipmaker, said on Monday that its sales in November rose 23.9 percent from a year earlier, though they fell 11.4 percent from a month ago.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) said unconsolidated sales totalled T$43.64 billion ($1.50 billion) last month, compared with T$35.2 billion a year earlier and T$49.3 billion in the previous month.
Consolidated sales totalled T$44.3 billion, up 23.4 percent a year earlier.
The company did not give further details.
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home