TSMC says November sales up 24 pct year-on-year
TAIPEI Dec 10 (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's biggest contract chipmaker, said on Monday that its sales in November rose 23.9 percent from a year earlier, though they fell 11.4 percent from a month ago.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) said unconsolidated sales totalled T$43.64 billion ($1.50 billion) last month, compared with T$35.2 billion a year earlier and T$49.3 billion in the previous month.
Consolidated sales totalled T$44.3 billion, up 23.4 percent a year earlier.
The company did not give further details.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ