Samsung Engineering says consortium wins $3 billion Saudi Arabia order
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Engineering Co Ltd (028050.KS) said on Monday its consortium with China's Shanghai Electric and Saudi Arabia's Al Toukhi was awarded a $3 billion order to build a power and desalination plant in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia.
The South Korean engineering firm said in a regulatory filing it is set to receive $1.5 billion out of the $3 billion order. The project is slated to take 48 months to complete.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image