TSMC November on-year sales up 24 percent
TAIPEI (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's biggest contract chipmaker, said on Monday that its sales in November rose 23.9 percent from a year earlier, though they fell 11.4 percent from a month ago.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) said unconsolidated sales totaled T$43.64 billion ($1.50 billion) last month, compared with T$35.2 billion a year earlier and T$49.3 billion in the previous month.
Consolidated sales totaled T$44.3 billion, up 23.4 percent a year earlier.
The company did not give further details.
For a table on TSMC's website, see here ($1 = 29.0570 Taiwan dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning