Air France-KLM -not involved in Virgin-Delta talks
PARIS Dec 10 (Reuters) - Franco-Dutch carrier Air France-KLM said it is not involved in the negotiations between Virgin Atlantic and Delta Air Lines about a transatlantic joint venture.
Delta and Virgin plan to set up a revenue-sharing deal on flights between Britain and the United States if the U.S. airline buys Singapore Airlines's 49 percent stake in the UK carrier, a source close to Virgin said.
"Air France-KLM is not involved in current negotiations between Delta and Singapore," a spokeswoman for Air France-KLM said on Monday.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |