Air France-KLM -not involved in Virgin-Delta talks
PARIS Dec 10 (Reuters) - Franco-Dutch carrier Air France-KLM said it is not involved in the negotiations between Virgin Atlantic and Delta Air Lines about a transatlantic joint venture.
Delta and Virgin plan to set up a revenue-sharing deal on flights between Britain and the United States if the U.S. airline buys Singapore Airlines's 49 percent stake in the UK carrier, a source close to Virgin said.
"Air France-KLM is not involved in current negotiations between Delta and Singapore," a spokeswoman for Air France-KLM said on Monday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel