Air France-KLM -not involved in Virgin-Delta talks
PARIS Dec 10 (Reuters) - Franco-Dutch carrier Air France-KLM said it is not involved in the negotiations between Virgin Atlantic and Delta Air Lines about a transatlantic joint venture.
Delta and Virgin plan to set up a revenue-sharing deal on flights between Britain and the United States if the U.S. airline buys Singapore Airlines's 49 percent stake in the UK carrier, a source close to Virgin said.
"Air France-KLM is not involved in current negotiations between Delta and Singapore," a spokeswoman for Air France-KLM said on Monday.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials