Air France-KLM -not involved in Virgin-Delta talks
PARIS Dec 10 (Reuters) - Franco-Dutch carrier Air France-KLM said it is not involved in the negotiations between Virgin Atlantic and Delta Air Lines about a transatlantic joint venture.
Delta and Virgin plan to set up a revenue-sharing deal on flights between Britain and the United States if the U.S. airline buys Singapore Airlines's 49 percent stake in the UK carrier, a source close to Virgin said.
"Air France-KLM is not involved in current negotiations between Delta and Singapore," a spokeswoman for Air France-KLM said on Monday.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl