Austria's Volksbanken offers to buy back notes
VIENNA Dec 10 (Reuters) - Austria's partially state-owned Volksbanken AG offered on Monday to buy back hybrid notes due in 2016 as a way to improve its capital structure.
The bank issued a nominal 300 million euros worth of the subordinated lower tier II notes and has offered to buy them back at 75 percent of face value, it said in a statement.
BNP Paribas and Volksbanken are joint dealer managers for the offer, which runs until Dec. 18. (Reporting by Michael Shields; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |