Aetna predicts higher 2013 profit, revenue
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Aetna Inc, the nation's third largest-health insurer, on Tuesday forecast higher operating earnings in 2013 and revenue growth of 9 percent.
Aetna said it expects to earn $5.40 a share in operating profit next year, up from an expected $5.10 a share in 2012. It forecast revenue up 9 percent from the $35.5 billion it expects in full-year 2012.
It made the disclosure a day ahead of a meeting with investors and analysts in New York on Wednesday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year