Aetna predicts higher 2013 profit, revenue
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Aetna Inc, the nation's third largest-health insurer, on Tuesday forecast higher operating earnings in 2013 and revenue growth of 9 percent.
Aetna said it expects to earn $5.40 a share in operating profit next year, up from an expected $5.10 a share in 2012. It forecast revenue up 9 percent from the $35.5 billion it expects in full-year 2012.
It made the disclosure a day ahead of a meeting with investors and analysts in New York on Wednesday.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident