Aetna predicts higher 2013 profit, revenue
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Aetna Inc, the nation's third largest-health insurer, on Tuesday forecast higher operating earnings in 2013 and revenue growth of 9 percent.
Aetna said it expects to earn $5.40 a share in operating profit next year, up from an expected $5.10 a share in 2012. It forecast revenue up 9 percent from the $35.5 billion it expects in full-year 2012.
It made the disclosure a day ahead of a meeting with investors and analysts in New York on Wednesday.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Islamist militants on rise in Austria: government