Aetna predicts higher 2013 profit, revenue
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Aetna Inc, the nation's third largest-health insurer, on Tuesday forecast higher operating earnings in 2013 and revenue growth of 9 percent.
Aetna said it expects to earn $5.40 a share in operating profit next year, up from an expected $5.10 a share in 2012. It forecast revenue up 9 percent from the $35.5 billion it expects in full-year 2012.
It made the disclosure a day ahead of a meeting with investors and analysts in New York on Wednesday.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon