AGCO sees 2013 EPS in range mostly above Street's expectations
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Farming equipment maker AGCO Corp forecast a 2013 profit mostly above Wall Street's expectations, citing growing sales in South America.
The company, which competes fiercely with rival Deere & Co , expects 2013 earnings per share of $5.50 to $5.75 per share.
Analysts on Wall Street have expected earnings of $5.56 per share for 2013, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
The company expects sales to grow 3 percent to 5 percent in 2013 from 2012 levels.
Shares of AGCO rose 2.7 percent to $47.79 after the forecast was announced at the company's annual investor day in New York.
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew, stowage as rescue hampered |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |