Belden buys privately held PPC for $515.7 mln
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Cable manufacturer Belden Inc said it bought privately held PPC, which makes connectors used to provide broadband services, for $515.7 million.
Belden said it expects the deal to add 54 cents per share to 2013 earnings.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'