Belden buys privately held PPC for $515.7 mln
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Cable manufacturer Belden Inc said it bought privately held PPC, which makes connectors used to provide broadband services, for $515.7 million.
Belden said it expects the deal to add 54 cents per share to 2013 earnings.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions