Belden buys privately held PPC for $515.7 mln
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Cable manufacturer Belden Inc said it bought privately held PPC, which makes connectors used to provide broadband services, for $515.7 million.
Belden said it expects the deal to add 54 cents per share to 2013 earnings.
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers