Bon Secours Health to sell $300 mln composite rev bonds
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Bon Secours Health System Obligated Group is expected to sell$300 million of composite issue revenue bonds on Dec. 18, said a market source.
The composite deal will include $40 million of a Russell, Ky. series 2013 revenue bonds, and $185 million of South Carolina Jobs-Economic Development Authority series 2013 revenue bonds.
Also included will be $55 million of Henrico County Economic Development Authority, Va. series 2013 revenue bonds, and $20 million of Norfolk Economic Development Authority, Va. series 2013 revenue bonds.
JP Morgan is the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |