Bon Secours Health to sell $300 mln composite rev bonds
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Bon Secours Health System Obligated Group is expected to sell$300 million of composite issue revenue bonds on Dec. 18, said a market source.
The composite deal will include $40 million of a Russell, Ky. series 2013 revenue bonds, and $185 million of South Carolina Jobs-Economic Development Authority series 2013 revenue bonds.
Also included will be $55 million of Henrico County Economic Development Authority, Va. series 2013 revenue bonds, and $20 million of Norfolk Economic Development Authority, Va. series 2013 revenue bonds.
JP Morgan is the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash