Brazil gasoline consumption to rise 12.2 pct in 2012 - Sindicom
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Dec 11 (Reuters) - Gasoline consumption in Brazil will probably rise 12.2 percent in 2012 from 2011, fuel distributors association Sindicom said on Tuesday.
Diesel consumption will probably rise 6.8 percent in Latin America's largest economy, while hydrous ethanol consumption is expected to fall 10.4 percent.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash