Brazil gasoline consumption to rise 12.2 pct in 2012 - Sindicom
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Dec 11 (Reuters) - Gasoline consumption in Brazil will probably rise 12.2 percent in 2012 from 2011, fuel distributors association Sindicom said on Tuesday.
Diesel consumption will probably rise 6.8 percent in Latin America's largest economy, while hydrous ethanol consumption is expected to fall 10.4 percent.
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California