Chesapeake in $2 billion midstream deal
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Chesapeake Energy Corp said in Tuesday it agreed to sell most of its remaining natural gas processing and gathering assets to Access Midstream Partners LP for $2.16 billion.
The Oklahoma City, Oklahoma company said it expects to reach deals worth $425 million for its remaining midstream properties by the end of the next year's first quarter.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections