Chesapeake in $2 billion midstream deal
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Chesapeake Energy Corp said in Tuesday it agreed to sell most of its remaining natural gas processing and gathering assets to Access Midstream Partners LP for $2.16 billion.
The Oklahoma City, Oklahoma company said it expects to reach deals worth $425 million for its remaining midstream properties by the end of the next year's first quarter.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square