Chesapeake in $2 billion midstream deal
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Chesapeake Energy Corp said in Tuesday it agreed to sell most of its remaining natural gas processing and gathering assets to Access Midstream Partners LP for $2.16 billion.
The Oklahoma City, Oklahoma company said it expects to reach deals worth $425 million for its remaining midstream properties by the end of the next year's first quarter.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee