Chesapeake in $2 billion midstream deal
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Chesapeake Energy Corp said in Tuesday it agreed to sell most of its remaining natural gas processing and gathering assets to Access Midstream Partners LP for $2.16 billion.
The Oklahoma City, Oklahoma company said it expects to reach deals worth $425 million for its remaining midstream properties by the end of the next year's first quarter.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |