President to attend Egypt unity talks-army spokesman
CAIRO Dec 11 (Reuters) - Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi will attend Wednesday's planned talks on national unity aimed at ending the political crisis, the army spokesman said on his official Facebook page.
The spokesman said armed forces chief and Defence Minister Abdel Fattah al-Sisi had called for a meeting of "national unity for the love of Egypt to bring together partners of the country in the presence of the president of the republic."
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane