Exor says to vote in favour of CNH-Fiat Industrial merger
MILAN Dec 11 (Reuters) - Italy's Exor said on Tuesday it had signed an accord to vote in favour of the merger between CNH Global and Fiat Industrial, of which it owns a stake of 30 percent.
The Italian tractor maker and its U.S. unit agreed to merge last month to create the world's No.3 capital goods company by sales, with the enlarged group listing in New York where sector valuations are higher than in Europe.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- World stocks advance on strong data, earnings