Exor says to vote in favour of CNH-Fiat Industrial merger
MILAN Dec 11 (Reuters) - Italy's Exor said on Tuesday it had signed an accord to vote in favour of the merger between CNH Global and Fiat Industrial, of which it owns a stake of 30 percent.
The Italian tractor maker and its U.S. unit agreed to merge last month to create the world's No.3 capital goods company by sales, with the enlarged group listing in New York where sector valuations are higher than in Europe.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown