Exor says to vote in favour of CNH-Fiat Industrial merger
MILAN Dec 11 (Reuters) - Italy's Exor said on Tuesday it had signed an accord to vote in favour of the merger between CNH Global and Fiat Industrial, of which it owns a stake of 30 percent.
The Italian tractor maker and its U.S. unit agreed to merge last month to create the world's No.3 capital goods company by sales, with the enlarged group listing in New York where sector valuations are higher than in Europe.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales